Two-Story 5-Bed House Plan with First-Floor Master
About This Plan
- Brick and stone provide a texture-rich exterior to this two-story house plan, complete with 5 bedrooms and a large play room and exercise room above the 3-car garage.
- A grand, curved staircase greets you upon entering, with a formal dining room to the left. Clean sight lines from the foyer to the back porch and beyond offer a light and airy floor plan.
- The u-shaped kitchen features an island in the center and a large, walk-in pantry in the corner. The adjoining breakfast nook provides views to the backyard and access to the covered porch.
- The main-level master bedroom highlights a tray ceiling, spa-like bath with 5 fixtures, and a walk-in closet. A second bedroom resides across the hall and neighbors a full bath.
- Three additional bedrooms are located on the second level, along with two full bathrooms and a bridge hallway which opens to the family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,458 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 3"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 15 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss