Two Story Arching Entrance and Dramatic Roof Lines
About This Plan
- A two-story arching entrance and dramatic rooflines enhance the facade of this unforgettable four-bedroom home plan.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the entry foyer. The spacious family room is enhanced by a fireplace surrounded by built-ins and wall of windows.
- The family room is open to the kitchen/nook area, which includes a large pantry, a preparation island, an eating bar, and a planning desk and access the screen porch and wood deck.
- A den with built-in cupboards would make a great study or media room.
- Upstairs, the lavish master suite offers a private bath, a walk-in closet, and a large private sitting area warmed by a fireplace that opens to a private balcony.
- Three additional family bedrooms are also located on the second floor. All bedrooms have plenty of closet space and two share a bath with separate vanity areas while the third has a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,537 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,776 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1072 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery