Two-story Brick and Siding Home Plan
About This Plan
- Traditional in style, this two-story brick and siding home plan will blend effortlessly into any neighborhood. To your left as you enter the foyer, you'll fall in love with the spacious great room with its fireplace, large wall of windows and cathedral ceiling. To the back of the home, the kitchen, nook and dining room all flow easily together to create a living space that is comfortable yet spacious enough for entertaining.
- The master suite is located on the main level and features a large walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and cathedral ceilings in the bedroom.
- Upstairs you'll be impressed with the view down into the great room as you discover two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,481 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,919 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 562 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 801 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss