Two-Story Brick Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A huge circle-top window sits above the front door of this Traditional brick house plan.
- Both the formal and informal areas of the home have open floor plans that make the home feel bigger.
- The foyer and the family room soar up two stories high for a dramatic effect.
- Three windows in the bayed breakfast area make this a sunny and bright place to eat.
- Always popular, a first floor master suite awaits homeowners.
- The coffered ceiling adds elegance with twin walk-in closets for clothes storage.
- Open railing on the second floor balcony gives you views of the foyer and family room below.
- A huge rec room is part of the total living area and it offers lots of closet storage too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,035 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,730 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12