About This Plan
- Shakes, brick and stone combine to give this European home plan strong character.
- Arched windows and decorative shutters accent the home.
- Inside, the two-story foyer and gallery add drama. There is no wasted space in this home with all the living taking place in the rear.
- The open floor plan layout combines the kitchen, large family room and breakfast nook set in a bay.
- The first floor master bedroom has a door to the rear covered porch with its warming fireplace. Convert bedroom 2 into an office if needed.
- A loft on the second floor overlooks the two-story family room.
- This house plan comes with flexible garage options including a third bay in front and a tandem garage on the side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,069 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,093 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 70' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side