4 - 5
About This Plan
- Both the foyer and the great room in this very special home have two-story ceilings that add a dramatic effect.
- A loft area on the second floor overlooks both rooms from above.
- Built-in shelves and display cases provide places for storage and to show off your collections.
- The large kitchen has a huge center island and faces the breakfast nook with its triple windows.
- A sitting area in the master suite has plenty of room for a chaise lounge.
- Note the second floor laundry room, a welcome time-saver.
- Added Bonus: these house plans come with a finished lower level at no additional charge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,438 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,533 sq. ft.
- Deck: 331 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 133' 10"
- Depth: 35' 2"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2070 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss