About This Plan
- Two-story ceilings that rise to 20' grace the dining room, foyer and living room of this European home designed for a narrow lot.
- A barrel vault ceiling in the hall adds interest and leads back to the informal family living area with large wet bar.
- The first floor master suite has its own sitting area and access to a rear patio.
- Both the family room and master suite share a two-sided fireplace.
- Bedrooms two and three have the extra advantage of an L-shaped balcony.
- The spacious study has its own staircase and opens to bathroom 4.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,979 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,339 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 742 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"