About This Plan
- Clipped rooflines and a brick exterior accent this European home plan.
- Both the foyer and the family room rise up for two stories.
- Columns set off the formal dining room with its nearby butler's pantry.
- A large walk-in storage closet is perfect for your china, silver and linens.
- Columns also define the entry to the family room with its corner fireplace.
- A first floor guest suite is ideal for elderly relatives who don't want stairs to climb.
- The second floor holds the spacious master suite, two bedrooms and a huge rec room with a bay window.
- A handy second floor laundry room completes this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,933 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,764 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 852 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery