Two-Story Ceilings and a Balcony Bridge
About This Plan
- There's lots of amenities in this beautiful Craftsman house plan that will appeal to every member of the family.
- Dad gets a quiet den, Mom gets to enjoy the family room fireplace while preparing meals and the kids get the huge second floor loft to play in.
- Ceilings soar up in the foyer and the great room for a dramatic effect.
- The vaulted master suite has windows on two walls, a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Of special interest is the second floor open rail balcony bridge that lets you see into the foyer and great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,486 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,026 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"