Two-Story Charmer With Craftsman Details
About This Plan
- Craftsman details adorn this two-story charmer giving it a curb appeal that's growing in popularity.
- A two-story ceiling in the entry greets you and leads you to the open floor plan where the living room, nook and kitchen all flow together to create a living space that's large enough for any size family.
- A fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets warms the space while a wall of windows allows for plenty of natural lighting.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs including a master suite complete with large walk-in closet, dual sinks and step ceilings in the bedroom.
- The other two bedrooms share a full bathroom just off the hallway.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 89359AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,074 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,053 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,021 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 811 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss