Two Story Classic
About This Plan
- This classic two-story home plan offers an efficient floor plan and a clean design. The open combination of the great room, nook, and kitchen make this home feel spacious and airy.
- The large great room is ideal for entertaining or gathering the family around the fireplace.
- The kitchen has wrap-around counters and a large center island breakfast bar and offers plenty of room for family dining on the breakfast nook.
- A spacious room at the front of the house serves equally well as a dining room or a study.
- The main floor also features a powder room, a laundry room, and access to the two-car garage and storage room.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom offers the luxuries of a complete bath with dual vanity and a spacious walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 782 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 692 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss