Two-Story Classic, Florida Style
About This Plan
- This two-story classic Florida-style house plan has a grand covered entrance to shelter new arrivals. The large columns lend the design its curb appeal.
- Formal Foyer invites guests into the wide-open living room.
- The kitchen features a large island with eating bar and pantry and is open to the family room.
- The formal dining room is great for entertaining guests. After dinner, continue conversations on the covered rear patio.
- This model includes a truly luxurious Master Suite with large his and hers walk in closets and stylish tray ceiling and regal master bath. The suite has its own private entrance to the back yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,224 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 637 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 537 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss