Two-Story Colonial Revival
4 - 5
About This Plan
- From the open two-story foyer with a Palladian window and stairway to the second floor catwalk, this two-story Colonial Revival has many amenities that will surely capture your heart and imagination.
- The master suite is situated privately on the first floor.
- A gourmet kitchen would allow the most sophisticated chef ample counter space and storage.
- Three bedrooms and three full baths make up the second floor.
- An optional theatre, bonus or bedroom is also available on the second floor.
- This home features a drive-under garage in the basement or a separate garage with living quarters alone. This detached garage can be build first as a residence, while the home is under construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,463 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick