Two-Story Columns and Grand Entrance
About This Plan
- Impressive two-story columns end in a simple pediment and offer a grand entrance to this house plan.
- The first floor features a classic center-hall layout, with a hearth-warmed great room, a formal dining room and a study.
- The kitchen offers a large breakfast bar large enough to seat six for dinner.
- The master suite, also on this level, contains his and hers walk-in closets and a bath with a corner whirlpool and separate shower.
- Upstairs you'll find four additional bedrooms with Jack and Jill baths shared by each pair.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,358 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,258 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,258 sq. ft.
- Deck: 241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath