About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This two-story home is designed to take full advantage of a compact city lot. By working with angles, the designer has created an attractive side yard that allows full utilization of an area that usually lies idle.
- While the two-car garage sits squarely on the lot, far enough back from the street to meet setback requirements, the living room is placed at an angle and is much closer to the street. The room has a fireplace and is brightened by wide bay windows.
- A wide deck wraps around the side and back of the home. It is accessible through sliding glass doors in the living room, dining room and kitchen.
- In the center of the spacious country kitchen is a work island/eating bar combination that adds to the already generous counter space. The kitchen has both a broom closet and a pantry. A large utility room is adjacent to the eating nook.
- Storage space is abundant. In addition to the usual closets, this plan also includes a closet at the mid-flight landing.
- Like the rooms below, the master suite is set at an angle. It has a large walk-in closet and a spa tub. The other two bedrooms share a bathroom. A dormer window expands one of the bedrooms, creating a cozy nook for reading, displaying a collection of favorite toys or just plain daydreaming.