Two-Story Cottage Style
About This Plan
- This cottage style two-story is sure to make an impression on anyone who enters.
- You'll be impressed with the large living room complete with fireplace, built-in entertainment center and bookshelf, as well as the full wall of windows overlooking the back yard.
- The open floor plan makes entertaining a breeze, and the 9-foot ceilings throughout the main level give this home additional volume.
- And, the tray ceiling in the formal dining room is just another design feature that is sure to please.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom sports a walk-in closet and spacious bathroom while three additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the home.
- The three-stall garage is large enough for more than just your autos making this home perfect for just about any size family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,077 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,023 sq. ft.
- Deck: 127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss