About This Plan
- Dormers, gables, shutters and a graceful front porch lend this design its country feeling.
- Isolated on the first floor, the master suite offers a perfect retreat. The bedroom enjoys direct access to the backyard, and two windows bring light into the huge walk-in closet. A spa tub set in a box bay, a walk-in shower and twin sinks spotlight the master bath.
- Rising for two stories, the entry foyer opens to the formal dining room on one side. Straight ahead is the great room with its vaulted ceiling and a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- An arched soffit frames the entry to the eating nook and kitchen, which open to a small rear porch with another arched soffit. A pantry closet and a central snack-bar island are features of the kitchen.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a hall bath.
- Note the large storage space in the side-entry garage.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,881 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 639 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,887 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available