Two-Story Country Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The covered front porch of this Country home wraps around the study which could easily be used as an extra guest bedroom.
- Wonderful built-ins can be found in both the dining room with tray ceiling and the family room with its fireplace.
- The big island in the kitchen faces the sitting room and rear deck.
- A vaulted screened porch lets you dine outdoors in comfort.
- On the second floor, a study area lies near the three family bedrooms.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and a spa bathroom with big soaking tub.
- More built-ins lie on the stair landing and in bedrooms 3 and 4.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,156 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss