Two Story Courtyard Contemporary
About This Plan
- This contemporary house plan gives you an eye-catching exterior with 4:12 roof pitches fon the main home and garage.
- Its distinguishing feature is the spacious courtyard - private from the front and open on the right - giving you great views and outdoor access from almost every point on the main floor.
- The living room has a sloped ceiling and direct courtyard access. Steps away the kitchen has a lunch counter seating and views open views to the dining room and courtyard.
- French doors in the master bedroom with sloping ceiling expands the space to the courtyard and creates a great open feel.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms - two with sloping ceilings - share two baths.
- Back on the main floor, a spacious utility room is your point of access to the roomy two car garage..
- Related Plans: For a one floor version see house plans 84906SP (detached garage) and 84908SP (attached garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 945 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12