Two-Story Craftsman with Front Porch
About This Plan
- This two-story craftsman home plan features a front porch that's perfect for enjoying a crisp fall evening.
- As you enter, you'll love the arches that lead you to the den that's just to your left.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining room and opens to the adjacent great room.
- Large windows in the great room allow plenty of natural light into the living area of this house plan making it feel cozy and comfortable.
- Upstairs you'll find the master suite with step ceilings, a spacious walk-in closet and its own bath.
- Two additional bedrooms share access to the hall bath.
- Interested in other elevations? See these house plans: 89660AH and 89669AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,087 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 815 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss