Two-Story Craftsman with Spacious Front Porch
About This Plan
- This two-story Craftsman home plan is graced with a spacious front porch.
- As you enter, you'll notice graceful arches to your left that introduce you to the formal dining room.
- The kitchen, nook and great room all flow effortlessly together to create a living area that flooded with natural light from the large great room windows.
- A walk-in pantry, main floor laundry and corner fireplace in the great room all make this house plan appealing.
- Upstairs you'll find the master suite with step ceilings, a spacious walk-in closet and its own bath.
- Two additional bedrooms share access to the hall bath.
- Interested in other elevations? See these house plans: 89659AH and 89669AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,079 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 836 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss