Two Story Craftsman with Two Story Foyer
About This Plan
- With over 2,600 square feet of living space, this craftsman style two-story home plan will blend effortlessly into any neighborhood.
- A 2-story ceiling greets you as you enter while the wrap around staircase leads you upstairs to the right. An open floor plan includes the kitchen, dining, and great rooms where you'll be able to spread out and entertain family and friends.
- A screened porch is accessed just off the great room, expanding the living area to include an outside space option.
- The master suite is located on the right side of the main floor and includes a Jacuzzi tub, dual sinks and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms for the kids, and a loft that overlooks the great room below. Finally, Dad will love the two-stall garage with extra storage in the front for the kids' bikes and all of his power tools.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,714 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 906 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss