Two Story Entry and Column-Flanked Porch
About This Plan
- The hints of Colonial styling in this timeless home plan make it a perfect fit for any neighborhood.
- Enter past a column flanked porch to a two-story entry; on either side, the bayed living room with a fireplace and dining room make a grand impression.
- The family room soars two stories high and furnishes a warming hearth surrounded by built-ins and a wall of windows.
- An island cook-top makes meal preparation easy; a nook set in a rear turret and a butler's pantry are elegant extras.
- A den is the perfect place to do after-hours work.
- Upstairs, the master suite features a bayed sitting area, two walk-in closets, and a lavish master bath.
- Two additional bedrooms each have a private bath and plenty of closet space, as well as access to a second-floor laundry room.
- Interested in another elevation? See house plan 89280AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,294 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,556 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 968 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available