Two-Story Entry And Great Room With Window Wall
About This Plan
- A tile roof, stone and stucco all work together to give this Mediterranean style home curb appeal.
- A two-story entry greets you and leads you to the great room where you'll love the wall of windows that let in lots of natural light as well as the fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the nook to create a space for family gatherings.
- Upstairs, you'll find four bedrooms including a master suite with large walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The three additional bedrooms share the full bath just off the hallway.
- See 89688AH and 89389AH for variations on this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,161 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,049 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 635 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available