Two-Story Entry Porch
About This Plan
- Big and bold, the two-story entry porch makes this Florida house plan pop!
- Choose from two bedrooms and a study or convert the study to a third bedroom.
- The elegant dining room is open on one side to the foyer.
- In back, the nook, kitchen and family room give you one huge space with wonderful sightlines.
- Sliding glass doors open to a covered patio where you can entertain, cook out or just relax.
- The master suite is set off by itself way in back so you have a quiet location.
- A spacious master bathroom has two sinks and a corner soaking tub plus two walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss