Two-Story European Home
About This Plan
- Beautiful stonework enhances the exterior of this lovely European home plan.
- The steep hip roof gives the home an Old World appeal.
- Inside, an air lock entry keeps the cold air out and opens to reveal a gorgeous fanned staircase with a gentle curve.
- The huge formal living and dining room flows together with views of the covered porch in back.
- A bright and cheerful breakfast nook has glass on three sides.
- The open layout lets the kitchen and family room all share in the views.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor, with the master suite having a huge master bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,403 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,127 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,225 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 71 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss