Two-Story European House Plan with Optional Bonus Room Over Garage
About This Plan
- This two-story, European house plan is drenched in character, while considering form and function. The protruding, 2-car garage creates a parking courtyard, and a forward-facing Juliet balcony completes the design.
- The spacious living room boasts decorative ceilings and a fireplace with surrounding built-ins. Natural light from the attached sunroom permeates the main level, and the gourmet kitchen features a custom prep island and large walk-in pantry.
- Retreat to the main-level master suite, which presents a tray ceiling and dual closets. The luxurious en suite features two sinks, a commode room, and a separate tub and shower.
- A second bedroom on the first floor neighbors a full bath, making a great space for guests.
- Upstairs consists of an office, third bedroom, and full bath. An optional bonus room above the garage lends flexibility to the design.
- NOTE: Not available for construction in Brunswick County, North Carolina.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,786 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 661 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 483 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 78' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard