Two-Story Family Room or Optional Rec Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim adds a rustic touch to this Traditional house plan that offers options.
- Inside you get a spacious foyer with a tray ceiling that also rises up two stories.
- Arches, tray ceilings and built-ins let you know this is a custom home.
- The delightful open layout at the back of the house gives you wonderful sightlines from the kitchen to the nook and family room.
- An opulent master suite awaits homeowners with its fireplace, double tray ceiling and a sitting area.
- Plenty of room for Mom and Dad when they come to visit, in the first floor guest suite.
- Upstairs, kids of all ages can play in the large game room or chose the option of a two-story family room instead.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly larger version of this house that has the game room already finished with house plan 13536BY (3,942 sq. ft.). Get this plan in reverse with a different exterior with house plan 13526BY (3,388 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,499 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 889 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick