Two Story Family Room with Dropped Beam Ceiling
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed for a narrow lot, this stylish home plan adds lots of drama with special ceiling treatments throughout. A popular design, it comes in three different exteriors - all share the same interior that makes this so attractive.
- Tray ceilings can be found in the foyer as well as the formal living and dining rooms.
- The two-story family room has a distinctive coffered ceiling and is open to the nook and large kitchen with angled island.
- Vaulted ceilings grace the master bedroom with private bath. A hall balcony overlooks the family room below and an upstairs laundry room adds convenience.
- A walkout basement offers you a fourth bedroom, a bath, rec room and storage.
- Related Plans: Building on a crawl space? See house plan 2339JD.
- Be sure to see these alternate exteriors: 23076JD and 23077JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.