About This Plan
- Exterior features of this home plan include a large covered front porch and a deck overlooking the back of the property.
- Upon entering the two-story foyer, there are stairs to the second floor, as well as an arched entry to the great room, which has a ten-foot ceiling.
- Other features on the main floor are the large kitchen with island and eating bar, and the den, which overlooks the front of the property.
- There is a three-car garage with storage, a walk-in closet off of the garage, and a large laundry room.
- Taking the stairs to the second floor, you would find an elaborate master bedroom with a fireplace, enormous walk-in closet, and an arched entry to the whirlpool in the master bath.
- Another fine feature to the second floor is the bonus room that can be accessed at the end of the hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,180 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 351 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 368 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss