Two-Story Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- On entering this home plan you will be taken in by the two story foyer. Straight ahead you find the great room with fireplace and windows that overlook the rear of the home.
- The kitchen/nook area which has a pantry, eating bar, and access to a coverd porch to the rear of the home. Also off the kitchen is a hallway that leads you to a half-bath, laundry room, and two-stall garage.
- If you take the stairs to the second floor you will find the landing lit by an arched window and all three bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling, convenient master bath and walk-in closet.
- For a related house plan, see 89114AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,748 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 716 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,032 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss