About This Plan
- While modest in size, this Traditional family home nevertheless has high end features such as a circle-top window in the master suite, a two-story foyer and a bay window in the living room.
- A fireplace warms the family room that is open to the nook and kitchen with its island.
- An open rail on the second floor allows a lovely view down into the foyer below.
- The master suite has its own private bath and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,871 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,009 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 862 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"