Two-story French/Country Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This plan offers you 4-bedrooms and 3310 square feet of living space.
- A two-story foyer leads right into the great room, which has a fireplace, built-in cabinets, and two-story windows that overlook the rear of the house.
- From the great room you can access the kitchen, which includes a large walk-in pantry and island/eating bar.
- Double doors in the Kitchen lead to the Sunroom with cathedral ceiling and fireplace. Another door from the Kitchen accesses a mudroom and the 3-car garage with extra storage.
- Returning to the foyer, to the right is the dining room with a butler's pantry.
- To the left of the foyer are stairs to the second floor, the laundry room, a half-bath, and the master bedroom.
- The master bedroom has a view of the back of the property, along with a remarkable master bath, and two walk-in closets.
- Taking the stairs to the second floor leads to the other three bedrooms, and a railing that overlooks the foyer and the great room. Each of the bedrooms features a walk-in closet and shares access to a large bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,260 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1126 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath