About This Plan
- With a two-story foyer and family room, this house plan gives you a sense of grandeur while keeping its size below 3,200 square feet.
- Formal spaces flank the foyer and arched openings provide an artful separation of space.
- The family room extends slightly beyond the breakfast room making for a nice rear elevation. The fireplace is a nice focal point and the open views across to the kitchen helps tie the whole family together.
- A corner room can be a study or guest bedroom as needed.
- The loft upstairs looks down upon the family room below.
- The master suite comes complete with sitting room, a luxurious master bath and a large walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms and a central laundry room complete this house plan.
- Related Plan: For a two-car garage version, see house plan 13415BY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,160 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- Entry: 15 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick