Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- A hip roof and transom windows add a distinctive look to this spacious home plan.
- Inside, a two-story family room soars up making the room feel larger.
- A cozy breakfast nook has built-in bench seating and two walls of windows to brighten your informal meals.
- The front-facing den could easily be converted into a formal dining room by removing the closet.
- Placed at the front of the house, the second floor master suite opens to a covered porch.
- Two of the bedrooms on this level have window seats.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,630 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss