Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- Circle-top windows and an intricate roof line heighten the curb appeal of this Traditional house plan.
- Inside, graceful arches lie at the foyer to the master bedroom and at the entrance to the huge two-story great room.
- The breakfast nook and kitchen are open to each other, making each space feel larger.
- Tucked away on the side, the home office is brightened by transom windows and a 10' ceiling.
- More transoms can be found in the master suite that also comes with a graceful tray ceiling, a built-in dresser and both linear and walk-in closets.
- Three more bedrooms upstairs share a hall bathroom with two sinks to keep things moving in the morning.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,875 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 687 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 683 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick