Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom house plan with a 2-story great room is a wonder to behold. An angled entry covered by a broad porch beckons you inside.
- The 2-story great room features a fireplace. Transoms above the flanking windows helps bring in natural light.
- The breakfast room features a sloped ceiling and is open to the kitchen with an island and pantry.
- A tray ceiling in the master suite adds a touch of class. A large walk-in closet, dual vanities and a whirlpool tub are nice touches.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a bath.
- You'll find storage areas in the garage and a full basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,413 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 563 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss