Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- Vertical siding and multiple gables add character to this appealing home design.
- A 2-sided fireplace is shared by the 2-story great room that is open to the kitchen and the bright sunroom.
- Another fireplace lies in the corner of the hearth room with stairs leading up to the 2nd floor.
- All the bedrooms can be found on the 2nd floor level with a cozy loft area that overlooks the 2-story great room.
- The owners suite has its own vaulted sitting room with a romantic fireplace.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - 73318HS and 73321HS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,157 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,062 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,095 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss