Two-Story Great Room with Dramatic Window Wall
About This Plan
- Enjoy the views and sunshine that coming steaming in from the dramatic two-story glass window wall of this Northwest house plan.
- Designed to maximize views from the rear, this home comes with a huge wrap-around deck too so you can enjoy outdoor time.
- There's a master suite and guest suite on the main floor plus a three car garage.
- Homeowners have a sliding glass door to the deck and a romantic fireplace.
- Loft space on the upper level looks over the great room area below.
- For those who love workshop projects, you'll find plenty of space on the ground level.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a hall bathroom and there's a terrific rec room where the kids can burn off steam
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,892 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,781 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,781 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 80' 8"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss