Two-Story Great Room with Optional Exterior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Vertical and horizontal siding make a winning combination on this house plan's facade. And it comes in an alternate stucco and stone version so take your pick.
- Inside, the formal dining room is situated in a quiet spot for good conversation. A bumpout with windows brings in lots of natural light.
- Enjoy casual meals in the bright dinette or at the kitchen counter.
- The 2-story great room is perfect for entertaining. The fireplace is flanked by attractive built-ins.
- The main-floor master suite is handy and luxurious. The tray ceiling is a nice touch as is the large walk-in closet.
- Off the garage you'll find a mud room, laundry, powder room and a secluded utility room.
- Upstairs, a versatile loft looks down on the great room. Two bedrooms with walk-in closets share a bath and a bonus room over the garage gives you added flexibility.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 73291HS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,117 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,775 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss