Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- The brick and siding exterior of this home plan creates a look that would be perfect in any setting.
- The great room, with its see-through fireplace, is ideal for everyday use and leads directly into the breakfast nook.
- The large kitchen, with wrap-around counters and a center island, helps make meal preparation a breeze, while its views of the see-through fireplace add elegance.
- The formal dining room offers a conventional atmosphere for special occasions.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom becomes a private retreat from the cares of the world.
- The master suite also features a large walk-in closet and a luxurious spa tub that help to create your hideaway.
- Three additional bedrooms share a full bath with dual vanities.
- Other amenities include a spacious main floor laundry room and a three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss