Two-Story Home Plan with Graceful Columns
About This Plan
- Graceful columns, porthole windows and the careful blend of stone and shingle siding create a home plan that will blend effortlessly into any neighborhood. You'll love the two-story entry flanked with columns as you enter this beauty.
- To your left you'll find a formal dining room, and to your right, a formal den. Towards the back of the home a living room shares a fireplace with the hearth room and both feature 10-foot ceilings.
- The kitchen blends with the nook and hearth room to create an open living area made for entertaining. The sunroom just off the nook is the perfect place for enjoying your morning paper and plenty of sunlight.
- Upstairs you'll find a pampering master suite complete with tray ceiling, corner jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bath complete the upstairs.
- Finally, a four-stall side load garage makes this the perfect home for a wide audience.
- Related Plan: For a country farmhouse elevation, see house plan 89084AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,422 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,555 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,867 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 8"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1224 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available