Two-Story Home Plan with Lavish Touches
About This Plan
- Designed in Colonial farmhouse style, this two-story home plan welcomes you with its covered wrap-around porch, gables and multipaned windows. The open floor plan is ideal for active families.
- The grand two-story foyer makes a great opening statement. Double doors take you to the dining room on one side, the study on the other with the family living area straight ahead.
- From the fireplaced family room, you can access the deck in back. A huge walk-in pantry is located in the great U-shaped kitchen that has lots of counter space, a preparation island and a breakfast area in a bay window.
- Walking up the curved staircase to the second floor, you find a bath and linen closet in the hall, then see the secondary bedrooms and a sumptuous master suite with a luxury bath
- Over the garage, the bonus room could become a fourth bedroom or playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,412 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,412 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 469 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 230 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick