Two-Story Home Plan with Southern Flair
About This Plan
- Inspired by the classic Southern home, this two-story beauty adds a flair of stone and shingle siding detail for a unique style all its own. The two-story entry is adorned with a sweeping staircase and flanked by the formal dining room to the left and the den to the right.
- Straight ahead you'll fall in love with the impressive view out the back through the two-story wall of windows in the great room. To the left you'll find the kitchen and nook and a spacious hearth room with comforting fireplace.
- The main floor master suite is located on the right side of the home and features a step ceiling, bay window, jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you'll be delighted to find three additional bedrooms where two share a Jack and Jill bathroom and the third bedroom has a private bath.
- Finally, a four-stall side-load garage makes this home appealing to a wide audience.
- Interested in another elevation? See house plan 89115AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,868 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,077 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1058 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss