Two-Story Home Plan with Stone and Stucco
About This Plan
- Graceful columns, unique window treatment and the perfect blend of stone and stucco siding give this two-story home plan ample curb appeal. As you enter you'll be impressed with the spacious great room complete with 14-foot step ceiling, fireplace flanked by built-ins and expansive wall of windows overlooking the back yard.
- The kitchen lies to the right of the great room and features a large breakfast bar that overlooks a formal dining room. The view of the dining room reveals the built-in hutch, step ceiling and access to the attached deck.
- The main floor master suite with its step ceiling, bay window and spacious walk-in closet lies to the left of the home.
- In the lower level you'll find three additional bedrooms, two full baths, a large family room and a wet bar for entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,606 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,992 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 4"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1123 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss