Two-Story House Plan with Sunroom and Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This two-story house plan features large, shared living spaces, making entertaining delightful.
- Upon entering, a custom curved staircase greets you, and a formal dining room sits to the left. A large living room includes a fireplace and a bow window, which overlooks the back porch.
- The kitchen boasts a prep island and walk-in pantry for ample storage space, and the adjoining breakfast nook provides access to the sunroom.
- The resident that works out of the house will appreciate the office space, which neighbors a gathering room.
- Retreat to the first-floor, master bedroom, which showcases a salon-style bath with two vanities, dual closets, and a separate tub and shower. A second bedroom resides on the main floor, next to a full bath.
- Two sets of stairs lead to the second level, where you'll find three bedrooms and two full baths. An exercise room and sprawling play room are also on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,009 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 5"
- Depth: 82' 11"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss