Two-Story House Plan with Walk-Out Basement
About This Plan
- This serene, two-story house plan boasts ample outdoor living spaces to take in any and all surrounding views. The walk-out, lower level makes this design ideal for a sloped lot.
- The front porch spans the width of the home and welcomes you inside, where a cathedral ceiling above the living room provides a grand first impression. A fireplace anchors the right wall, and a coat closet is conveniently located near the door.
- The adjoining eat-in kitchen features a large prep island with seating for five, and sliding doors grant access to the partially-covered, rear porch, which also spans the width of the home for dining, lounging, and grilling.
- The master suite resides on the main level for the utmost convenience. His and hers closets border the hallway leading to the 5-fixture bath, which includes a corner, whirlpool tub.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a 4-fixture bath, and a sizable loft overlooks the living space below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,622 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,022 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick