Two-Story Living Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The open floor plan in this Traditional home allows the views to flow from room to room with ease.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook get to enjoy the corner fireplace in the big living room.
- A screened porch in back is perfect for dining outdoors without bugs to bother you.
- Both the living room and foyer have two-story ceilings that rise up.
- Rest easy in your first floor master suite that has the advantages of a large walk-in closet and two sinks.
- On the second floor, an open rail hallway lets you look down into the foyer and living room below.
- Three bedrooms are joined by a bonus room that could easily function as a fifth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,594 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick