Two-Story Lodge Home
About This Plan
- An enormous dining room is the highlight of this Craftsman Mountain home with a large covered rear porch.
- Vaulted ceilings make the family room seem larger while windows all across the back of the room bring in light.
- The master suite with tray ceiling has an extra-large walk-in closet divided into sections.
- Climb the stairs to the second floor where you have two more bedrooms and a huge unfinished space with dormer windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,731 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 664 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 78' 10"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"