Two-Story Lodge Room
About This Plan
- The exterior of this alluring rustic mountain cottage house plan is comprised of shake, stone and rough sawn timbers.
- Located on the main floor are the master suite and three bedrooms.
- An open floor plan allows the the two-story lodge room to share views with the kitchen and casual dining area.
- The dining room has a 10' ceiling with timber beams that extend down 6".
- This desirable courtyard plan has a covered porch with a fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,054 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 994 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 2"
- Depth: 84' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"